Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Away for a while

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Hellow mellow ~

As not everyone know what happen to me. Why suddenly disappear from social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat). Why why and why? 

The answer is.....

I just wanna keep away from those unimportant things that I always keep in touch with me. Which is always updating unnecessary things to my followers. I realized that I wasting my time just by looking at the phone, scrolling up and down, reading at all the posts, uploading photos and videos, and etc. I even can spent my time just looking at the phone for the whole day without leaving my bed. My gosh! I am not a healthy person!

So, I decide to stop for a while, not deactivate my account. Just delete those applications from my tablet to avoid me from peeking them :). 

I was starting about 3 weeks ago. What does it feel?

Hmm much comfortable, more free time, feel free, not thinking too much like before, much happy and happy! yeah!




Sometime you just need to give more time for yourself to think what the best in your life. So, this is what I'm doing now. Away from those things makes me feels like an real adult, even though sometime I'm acting like a child. Well, it is my natural attitude actually. Sorry :P

Well, that's enough for now. Until then, goodbye ~ 

(sorry for the language, I'm still learning how to speak and write in English. Please correct me if I'm doing wrong)

0 Suka Bebelan Si Farah:

Post a Comment

Kalau Berani Komen Laa :))